Monday 7 June 2010

Local Sport Photographers

I have found a sport photographer who is based in Hayle, Cornwall. This could be used as a great chance to interview him as this is very close to home and could be done at any time really if he would like to.

Here is a link to his website:

http://lifeinmotionphotography.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=14

He does all sorts of images but most of his work is based on people doing stunts on BMXs and bikes. He also likes to look at ordinary objects and change the perspective of them into something creative. Unfortuantely you can not take pictures from his website as he is selling them on there. Maybe if I do interview him then I could ask if i could use one or two of his images in my project.

I have tried looking for some photographers in the local area on the internet via Google Maps but unfortunately I couldn't find many. I am going to try and look in phone books and see if they can give me more contacts and more possible practitioners to research.

No comments:

Post a Comment